Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller
|HomeOnline Help & FAQ|
- How to scroll?
- How to zoom?
- How does Copy-Paste works?
- How to add text to the drawing?
- How to use the Measuring tape?
- How to work with layers? updated
- How to use the Toolbox? updated
- List of shortcut keys (2D Editor)
- How to change the track library?
- How to get details for the selected library?
- How to manage the most used libraries?
- I can't find particular track system in the libraries?
- How to create baseboard/workbench shape?
- How to check the size and area of the layout?
- How to move the tracks?
- How to disconnect and connect the tracks?
- How to rotate tracks? updated
- How to select a section of tracks?
- How to move or turn a section of tracks?
- How to work with flex-tracks?
- How to make snips from regular tracks?
- How to place tunnels and bridges?
- How to set tracks color?
- How to set direction angle of the start point?
- I can't find particular track in the tracks selection panel?
- There are missing accessories for selected track or turnout?
- Why some parts cannot be flipped? new
- How to set heights and slopes? updated
- How to set track supports?
- How to create helix?
- How to work with figures in SCARM?
- How to create houses and buildings?
- How to create station platforms?
- How to place railway signals?
- How to import track plans in SCARM?
- How to export the ready layout?
- How to save images from the 3D Viewer?
- How to print designed layout?
- How to see a list of used parts?
- How to switch to another language?
- How to change the measuring unit?
- Can I use SCARM from portable memory devices?
- Are there versions of SCARM for Mac or Linux?
- 2D View
- 3D View
- Memory new
- Tracks Panel
- Parts List
- I can't find the answer of my question?
Track and Object Libraries
Layout Shape and Size
Working with Tracks
Adjusting Track Heights
Adding Trackside Items and Facilities
Import and Export
Printing of the Track plan and Parts list
Installation and Setup
All mentioned brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.