Model Trains Simulator
|HomeMTS Online Help|
- How to obtain and install Model Trains Simulator?
- How to download virtual locomotives and wagons?
- Getting started and performing of the first simulation
- How to place rolling stock on the tracks?
- How to select vehicles?
- How to turn the direction?
- How to rearrange and relocate vehicles?
- How does Copy/Paste works?
- How to work with the Train controller?
- How to switch the turnouts?
- How to couple and uncouple the vehicles?
- How to recover after derailment or crash?
- How to check the elapsed time during simulation session?
- How to increase the frame rate during simulation?
- How to save and restore the current session state?
- How to revert to a previous state in the current session?
- How to record the session in real time?
- Why Model Trains Simulator menu item is missing?
- Why the rolling stock selection panel is empty?
- Why the Extensions menu is grayed out?
- Why Model Trains Simulator menu item is grayed out?
- Why I get the message “One or more tracks may be incompatible for simulation”?
- Why I get the message “Gauge mismatch”?
- Why the train stops for no reason?
Installation and startup
Trains formation mode (Power off)
Simulation mode (Power on)