Model Trains Simulator
|HomeMTS Online Help|
- How to obtain and install Model Trains Simulator?
- Getting started and performing of the first simulation
- How to place rolling stock on the tracks?
- How to select vehicles?
- How to turn the direction?
- How to rearrange and relocate vehicles?
- How does Copy/Paste works?
- How to work with the Train controller?
- How to switch the turnouts?
- How to couple and uncouple the vehicles?
- How to recover after derailment or crash?
- How to check the elapsed time during simulation session?
- How to increase the frame rate during simulation?
- How to save and restore the current session state?
- How to revert to a previous state in the current session?
- How to record the session in real time?
- Why Model Trains Simulator menu item is missing?
- Why the rolling stock selection panel is empty?
- Why Model Trains Simulator menu item is grayed out?
- Why I get the message “One or more tracks may be incompatible for simulation”?
- Why I get the message “Gauge mismatch”?
- Why the train stops for no reason?
Installation and startup
Trains formation mode (Power off)
Simulation mode (Power on)
All mentioned brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.